Skateboard Deck Art

When it comes to collectors, There's nothing more unique than having your very own, one of a kind personalised skateboard. This episode, We roll in search for a one of a kind board, In the small town of Crescent Head in Northern NSW, we caught up with a creative artist who goes by the name of "INDO". We saw him featured in a Magazine, so we decided to give him a call & interview him about his cool skateboard creations. Writer Eddy Dumont.

Whats unique about your skateboards: "There's none like them - I only make one of a kind."If you could travel to anywhere, where would it be and why? 
Right now - To the shops and back, so I can get a pizza! 
How long does a deck usually take to create? Depends on the client, if they are specific & know what they want, then a week, Most jobs design a sketch concept, run it by them, and if it hits the chime, I begin work, some clients have seen my work and just let me do my thing.
Can you ride the deck? You can, most people buy them to hang on the walls, as collectors items.
How much does a board cost? I sell them for $500 each | plus shipping from Australia. 
How can you be contacted? Click on the top right hand panel "subscribe" and theres a contact form. 








Popular Posts